Randomities about my sister, in honour of her 14th birthday.
- She’s a country girl through and through.
- Now that she’s 14, and I’m 21, our ages are once again both multiples of seven. I find this rather cool.
- She’s changing from little sister to young lady right before my eyes.
- This makes me feel sort of old.
- She has been journeying into the world of crochet and blogging about it.
- Her favourite way to spend a free hour is reading on the front porch swing.
- This reminds so much of myself at 14.
- Yet she’s very much different from me.
- She teaches me a lot about responding to hard situations with grace and maturity.
- She loves photography as much as I do.
- She’s one of my best friends.
- She’s Wednesday’s Child, but full of grace.
- I love her a lot.
- She deserves to have the best birthday ever.
image credit: d. sharon pruitt.