– i’m working. the kids make me laugh & i can’t wait until school starts up again and i get to go in every day. (i’m “on call” during the summer.)
– vbs at church. small crowd, but good kids and they’re learning some important stuff.
– new piano student. she picked up on it really fast & i have the feeling she’s going to be a good student.
– haircut! more layers. love.
– garden harvest time for peppers, tomatoes, squash… so nice to have fresh produce from your own backyard.
– i discovered edy’s fruit bars are the perfect treat for a hot summer afternoon.
– i’m going to the tractor show/antique engine show/flea market this weekend.
– my desk is covered with markers and pieces of paper with random doodles. creative messes are always the best.
– a little bit of anticipation for autumn is creeping in. by the time it arrives, i’ll be welcoming it with open arms.
what’s your week looking like?